Emma and Egor-What Day is it?- Kit
What Day is It? Begin the exploration of keeping track of time by introducing days of the week and months of the year. Each month features:
- Fingerspelling and signing of the month
- The month’s position in the calendar year (1st, 2nd, 3rd …)
- The number of days in the month
Each illustration features activities that children will recognize; in January we might build a snowman, in October we add bats and pumpkins for Halloween. The learning tutorials and games, with the addition of the Calendar make it easy for everyone to understand and learn the concept of time with regard to days, weeks, months and years.
In the kit you'll find:
- What Day is It? Emma and Egor Learn to Sign the Months and Days of the Week - a book with instructions for each sign
- 24 What Day is It? Flashcards with the sign on one side and the instructions for how to sign the days or months on the back.
- 6 Matching Worksheets
- 3 Vocabulary “cheat” sheets.
- 7 Tips on Teaching Sign Language Mini-Poster
The 30in X 48in almost indestructible sign language Calendar is a fantastic addition to any classroom and helps children maximize the vocabulary and counting concepts they’ve learned in Emma and Egor Learn to Sign Numbers 123 and What is the Weather Like Today?.
It's possible to add a set of playing cards (special order) to play games like Concentration, Old Maid and Go Fish.