Playing Cards-What Day is It?-Print at Home
Set of 25 pairs of What Day is It? Playing cards include 12 months, 7 days and the signs for week, day, month, year and 2 wildcards.
The Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach method helps you and your children:
- Increases visual skills and observation skills.
- Learn through play
- Build Signing Exact English vocabulary
Looking for more games, books and resources to help you learn about the Calendar? Click here to find everything you need.
- Depending on the children’s skill level place 5-20 matching letter, number or word sets face up on the table in various places.
- Ask a child to find the letter, number or word in print and the letter, number or word in sign language.
- When the child finds the pair, it is the next child’s turn.
- Continue this process until all of the cards have been matched.
- Finish with praise and happy hands.
What Day is It? Playing Cards are approximately 2.5" X 3.5" and can be printed side by side on 5" X 7" photo paper then folded and laminated. No time to print your own set at home? A durable, water-resistant set of What Day is It? Playing Cards is available here.