Playing Cards-What Day is It?
Set of 25 pairs of What Day is It? [laying cards include 12 months, 7 days and the signs for week, day, month, year and 2 wildcards.
The durable, water-resistant cards measure 3.5” X 2.5” and are perfect for playing games such as Old Maid, Concentration and Go Fish. If not in stock, the playing cards are available by special order.
The Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach method helps you and your children:
- Increases visual skills and observation skills.
- Learn through play
- Build Signing Exact English vocabulary
Looking for more games, books and resources to help you learn about the calendar? Click here to find everything you need.
How to play Mahjong
- Depending on the children’s skill level place 5-20 matching letter, number or word sets face up on the table in various places.
- Ask a child to find the letter, number or word in print and the letter, number or word in sign language.
- When the child finds the pair, it is the next child’s turn.
- Continue this process until all of the cards have been matched.
- Finish with praise and happy hands.