Flashcards-Shapes and Colors-Print at Home
Do you know the signs for red, yellow, blue and green? How about orange, pink, purple, black, white and brown. We'll learn to sign circle, square, triangle and rectangle. Need something harder? How about learning the signs for heart, star, pentagon, octagon, diamond and oval?
Included are 30 flashcards:
- COLORS: red, yellow, blue, green, orange, brown, black, white, purple and pink
- SHAPES: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, diamond, heart, star, octagon, pentagon and oval.
- SHAPES and COLORS: blue circle, orange square, yellow triangle, green rectangle, black diamond, pink heart, purple star, red octagon, white pentagon and brown oval.
The Emma and Egor Learn Sign Language Series is Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach.
The 4" X 6" printable flashcards:
- Complement the book
- Are great for playing games
- Make learning sign language vocabulary fun for children and adults
Each flashcard has the sign depicting the number on one side and a clear image of the proper way to sign the number on the other.
Are your sign language skills a bit rusty?
The Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach method lets you:
- Hold the flashcard in front of you making it easy for the children to see (and for you to see the description on the reverse side)
- Say the shape or color
- Confidently sign it by reading the short but detailed description on the back of the card
Looking for more games, books and resources to help you learn shapes and colors? Click here to find everything you need.