Playing Cards-Shapes and Colors
The durable, water-resistant cards measure 3.5” X 2.5” and are just the thing for playing games such as Old Maid, Concentration and Go Fish. If not in stock, the playing cards are available by special order.
The Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach method helps you and your children:
- Increases visual skills and observation skills.
- Learn through play
- Build sign language vocabulary
Looking for more games, books and resources to help you learn shapes and colors? Click here to find everything you need.
How to play the Matching Card Game
- Depending on the children’s skill level, choose 5-20 letters, numbers or words and place them on the table face-up.
- Place the matching sign cards face down in a draw pile on the table.
- The first child then draws the top sign card off of the pile and retrieves its match from the table and places the match in front of them.
- The next child draws from the draw pile and finds the matching card.
- Continue this pattern until all of the cards have been matched.