Playing Cards-Learn Numbers 123-Print at Home
Set of 33 playing card pairs (numbers 1-30, plus, minus, equals) and 2 wildcards.
The Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach method helps you and your children:
- Increases visual skills and observation skills.
- Learn through play
- Build sign language vocabulary
Looking for more games, books and resources to help you learn numbers? Click here to find everything you need.
- Depending on the skill level of the children, choose 3-20 pairs of letters, numbers or words.
- Deal 4 cards to each child that they hold in their hand, hidden from the other children.
- Spread out the remaining cards on the table face down.
- Start the game by asking any player if they have a specific card, one that you hold in your hand.
- If the player you ask has the matching card, they give it to you and you place the pair face up in front of you on the table. As you’ve made a match, your turn continues. Ask the same player or another player for a different card.
- If the player you’ve asked does not have the card, they tell you to “Go Fish”.
- You then draw a card from the “Go Fish” pile and your turn is over.
- It is now the turn of the child to your left and that child chooses you or another player to ask for a letter, word or sign.
- If a match is made, the child’s turn continues. If not, the child is told to “Go Fish” and they must draw a card from the “fish pond”. Their turn is now over.
- The game continues around the table until all matches have been made and placed in front of the children.
- The child with the most matches at the end of the game is the winner
Numbers 123 Playing Cards are approximately 2.5" X 3.5" and can be printed side by side on 5" X 7" photo paper. No time to print your own set at home? A durable, water-resistant set of Numbers 123 Playing Cards is available by special order here.