Book and Flashcards-Numbers 123
Save 10% with the Book-Flashcard Combo! Similar to learning the alphabet, learning to count is an important milestone for young children. Intuitively children learn to count on their fingers and sign language gives them a structure for expressing numbers beyond their 5 fingers.
- The set of 33 number flashcards (Numbers 1-30) are double-sided with the number on one side and the signed number on the other. The set includes signs and symbols for +, - and = to help children learn to add and subtract.
- The book has the number and sign side-by-side on a double-page spread.
The Emma and Egor Learn Sign Language Series is Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach.
The 8.5” X 8.5” paperback books and the durable, water-resistant, 5.75” X 3.5” flashcards complement each other. They’re great for playing games and make learning sign language fun for children and adults.
- The books have large, bright graphics that are easy to read when sitting side-by-side or when sharing with a class.
- Each flashcard has the sign depicting the word on one side and a detailed description of the proper way to sign the word on the other.
Are your sign language skills a bit rusty?
The Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach method lets you:
- Hold the flashcard in front of you making it easy for the children to see
- Say the word
- Confidently sign it by reading the short but detailed description on the back of the card.
123 Let's GO!