Book and Flashcards-How are you Feeling Today?
Feel GREAT when you save 10% on the book and flashcard combo! Every day is different and learning to share and express feelings with Emma and Egor couldn’t be more straightforward.
Often children can’t tell you in words how they’re feeling but the expression on their faces usually gives it away. With the addition of social-emotional sign language tools you and the children can build communication skills that complement their facial expressions.
Now you have a vocabulary to address emotions and feelings.
In the kit you'll find:
- How Are You Feeling Today? Book
- 21 How Are You Feeling Today? Flashcards
It's also possible to add a 30in X 48in almost indestructible vinyl How Are You Feeling Today? Poster , FACE Cards (giant, face-sized flashcards) and a set of playing cards (special order) to play games like Concentration, Old Maid and Go Fish.
The 8.5” X 8.5” paperback book and the durable, water-resistant, 5.75” X 3.5” flashcards complement each other. They’re great for playing games and make learning sign language fun for children and adults.
- The books have large, bright graphics that are easy to read when sitting side-by-side or when sharing with a class.
- Each flashcard has the sign depicting the word on one side and a detailed description of the proper way to sign the word on the other.
Are your sign language skills a bit rusty?
The Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach method lets you:
- Hold the flashcard in front of you making it easy for the children to see.
- Say the word
- Confidently sign it by reading the short but detailed description on the back of the card.