Emma and Egor-Get Ready for School-Book and Flashcards
With Get Ready for School! you’ll find that every day Emma and Egor wake-up, choose what they'll wear, what they will eat for lunch or take as a snack and which items to put in their backpacks, all while getting ready for school and Signing Exact English.
Get Ready for School! encourages children to learn the vocabulary for clothing, food, drinks and school supplies while you can communicate in full, sign language sentences.
In the book/flashcard combo you'll find:
- Get Ready for School Book introduces many of the words needed to navigate the morning routine.
- 33 Flashcards are double-sided with the signed word on one side and the signed word, written word and description on the other.
The Emma and Egor Learn Sign Language Series is Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach.
The 8.5” X 8.5” paperback book and the durable, water-resistant, 5.75” X 3.5” flashcards complement each other. They’re great for playing games and make learning sign language fun for children and adults.
- The books have large, bright graphics that are easy to read when sitting side-by-side or when sharing with a class.
- Each flashcard has the sign depicting the word on one side and a detailed description of the proper way to sign the word on the other.
Are your sign language skills a bit rusty?
The Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach method lets you:
- Hold the flashcard in front of you making it easy for the children to see.
- Say the word
- Confidently sign it by reading the short but detailed description on the back of the card.