Emma and Egor-First Words 1-Book and Flashcards
Emma and Egor First Words Book 1 - introduces the “First Words” that infants and toddlers will experience in their everyday life. These are words which promote communication and interaction between young children ages 0-5 and the adults educating them. This particular book focuses on developmental words including Sorry, Please and Thank you.
- The set of 33 First Word 1 flashcards are double-sided with the signed word on one side and the signed word, written word and description on the other.
- The book features the charming characters demonstrating the signs and written descriptions. If there is a difference between the SEE sign and the ASL sign it is noted and both signs and descriptions are shown.
The Emma and Egor Learn Sign Language Series is Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach.
The 8.5” X 8.5” paperback book and the durable, water-resistant, 5.75” X 3.5” flashcards complement each other. They’re great for playing games and make learning sign language fun for children and adults.
- The books have large, bright graphics that are easy to read when sitting side-by-side or when sharing with a class.
- Each flashcard has the sign depicting the word on one side and a detailed description of the proper way to sign the word on the other.
Are your sign language skills a bit rusty?
The Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach method lets you:
- Hold the flashcard in front of you making it easy for the children to see.
- Say the word
- Confidently sign it by reading the short but detailed description on the back of the card.