Playing Cards-Shapes and Colors-Print at Home
Set of 30 pairs of shapes and colors playing cards and 2 wildcards.
The Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach method helps you and your children:
- Increases visual skills and observation skills.
- Learn through play
- Build sign language vocabulary
Looking for more games, books and resources to help you learn shapes and colors? Click here to find everything you need.
- Depending on the children’s skill level, choose 5-20 letters, numbers or words and place them on the table face-up.
- Place the matching sign cards face down in a draw pile on the table.
- The first child then draws the top sign card off of the pile and retrieves its match from the table and places the match in front of them.
- The next child draws from the draw pile and finds the matching card.
- Continue this pattern until all of the cards have been matched.