Similar to learning the alphabet, learning to count is an important milestone for young children. Intuitively children learn to count on their fingers and sign language gives them a structure for expressing numbers beyond their 5 fingers.
- The set of 33 number flashcards (Numbers 1-30) are double-sided with the number on one side and the signed number on the other.
- The set includes signs and symbols for +, - and = to help children learn to add and subtract.
The Emma and Egor Learn Sign Language Series is Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach.
The durable, water-resistant, 5.75" X 3.5" flashcards:
- Complement the book
- Are great for playing games and learning to count, add and subtract
- Make learning sign language vocabulary fun for children and adults
Each flashcard has the sign depicting the number on one side and a clear image of the proper way to sign the number on the other.
Are your sign language skills a bit rusty?
The Easy to Learn and Simple to Teach method lets you:
- Hold the flashcard in front of you making it easy for the children to see (and for you to see the description on the reverse side)
- Say the number
- Confidently sign it by imitating the sign on the back of the card
Looking for more games, books and resources to help you learn numbers? Click here to find everything you need.